• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets Grade a Batman 192

25 posts in this topic

This book has all the markings of a comic that spent time in a young childs back pocket. I love book with this kind of wear. That may sound crazy, but for me it is what comics are all about. Kids stacking books up in the corner of their makeshift fort in their backyard and reading them with a flashlight late and night on a summer evening. I was one of those kids!

Don't get me wrong I love to see a perfectly preserved comic but they do lack the character of a well read book.

sign-rantpost.gif

This book has all the markings of a comic that spent time in a young childs back pocket. I love book with this kind of wear. That may sound crazy, but for me it is what comics are all about. Kids stacking books up in the corner of their makeshift fort in their backyard and reading them with a flashlight late and night on a summer evening. I was one of those kids!

Don't get me wrong I love to see a perfectly preserved comic but they do lack the character of a well read book.

sign-rantpost.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Someone who appreciates the condition!

flowerred.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

Someone who appreciates the condition!

flowerred.gif

Sorry for the typo's. I guess I had been read it before I hit submit! insane.gif

I'm just happy to own one. smile.gif

Even if it's falling apart, it's still in one piece.

You know that doesn't make sense right? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif