• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink and Pedigree selling the same book- NEW INFO FROM SELLER

110 posts in this topic

you guys are all freakish mutant abominations of nature, twisted and corrupt.

I say that in the best positive light of course hi.gif

I take offense to that - I am not corrupt. laugh.gif

stfu.gifflowerred.gif

do you have an FOAD one? i can find a good use for that one...

yeah, Tom, that email was likely over the top and somewhat redundant at times, but the "you're probably blowing yourself" was a gold medal winner line

stfu.gifflowerred.gif

do you have an FOAD one? i can find a good use for that one...

yeah, Tom, that email was likely over the top and somewhat redundant at times, but the "you're probably blowing yourself" was a gold medal winner line

No, I don't. Sorry. grin.gif

After actually reading through all of Tomegas second email reply. that long winded reply. I truly believe Tomega is an unbalanced individual who collects mutant comics. Are you a mutant yourself?

Am I a mutant? What the heck is your problem? I don't agree with you and agree with someone else and you get an attitude? You do of course realize that Tomega's email was tongue in cheek right?

ericc relax little guy. I was just busting Tom's chops a little. That last part "Are you a mutant yourself?" was directed at him not you. Me and Tom go way back. he doesnt even ackowledge me when i say something about him. He purposely posted right after me to try and make it seem like he wasnt paying attention to my post. Okay Thanks bye.

You just keeping making friends - "relax little guy?" Nice condescending attitude. I wonder why Eric had a problem with you.

I am sorry to dissappoint you, most people do not pay attention to your posts let alone feel it is worth the merit of a reply. It is really boring to enter a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent, maybe that is why you think I have not acknowledge your posts. It is pretty amazing that you think I purposely posted right after your post when my post was 8 minutes after yours. Here is a news flash, the world does not revolve around your posts. In reality, I was not even sure who you were talking to ( just as Eric thought it was directed at him.) I figured it was mostly directed at me and I did not really interpret it as anything but a humorous jab.

Ronm3 is making friends in all kinds of threads. popcorn.gif

After actually reading through all of Tomegas second email reply. that long winded reply. I truly believe Tomega is an unbalanced individual who collects mutant comics. Are you a mutant yourself?

Am I a mutant? What the heck is your problem? I don't agree with you and agree with someone else and you get an attitude? You do of course realize that Tomega's email was tongue in cheek right?

ericc relax little guy. I was just busting Tom's chops a little. That last part "Are you a mutant yourself?" was directed at him not you. Me and Tom go way back. he doesnt even ackowledge me when i say something about him. He purposely posted right after me to try and make it seem like he wasnt paying attention to my post. Okay Thanks bye.

You just keeping making friends - "relax little guy?" Nice condescending attitude. I wonder why Eric had a problem with you.

I am sorry to dissappoint you, most people do not pay attention to your posts let alone feel it is worth the merit of a reply. It is really boring to enter a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent, maybe that is why you think I have not acknowledge your posts. It is pretty amazing that you think I purposely posted right after your post when my post was 8 minutes after yours. Here is a news flash, the world does not revolve around your posts. In reality, I was not even sure who you were talking to ( just as Eric thought it was directed at him.) I figured it was mostly directed at me and I did not really interpret it as anything but a humorous jab.

Ronm3 is making friends in all kinds of threads. popcorn.gif

70350-butwiggle.gif

yay.gif

Oh, and here's something you can all look forward to......knowing exactly what the a-hole who's been trolling you all week LOOKS LIKE! devil.gif

Coming Soon!

Red Hook's CGC Boardmember Visual Database!

If you've EVER posted your picture on the boards...it's already too late. 27_laughing.gif

goodhead.jpg

Oh, and here's something you can all look forward to......knowing exactly what the a-hole who's been trolling you all week LOOKS LIKE! devil.gif

Coming Soon!

If you've EVER posted your picture on the boards...it's already too late. 27_laughing.gif

goodhead.jpg

27_laughing.gif! Now that is funny. Try and put as many as you can on there. I will add to it in Philly. Thats the perfect format.

Coming Soon!

goodhead.jpg

I recognize some of those faces from some conventions. Kevin does not look very happy , almost a serial killer look on his face. wink.gif

Coming Soon!

goodhead.jpg

Don't forget me Red

pic1.jpg

Entitled "A Dork and his Books"

I will of course respect the request of anyone who wishes to not be included. Just pm me. I'm only using images that have already been posted on the boards.

Red

Coming Soon!

goodhead.jpg

This is funny...unless you're calling me an A-hole 893whatthe.gif

How about adding this serious looking fellow?

RedHook.jpg