• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Creatures on the Loose anyone? PGM #16

15 posts in this topic

Do any of your tomato boxers have any gloss left stooges.gif27_laughing.gif

Or have you done a gloss wash on them? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I've got a nice Planet #1 (re-glossed) I could show you the krylon technique...even spray feather it in......don't overspray gossip.gif

Do any of your tomato boxers have any gloss left stooges.gif27_laughing.gif

Or have you done a gloss wash on them? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I've got a nice Planet #1 (re-glossed) I could show you the krylon technique...even spray feather it in......don't overspray gossip.gif

Must be the CA flooding

9.2 maybe? looks like there's a couple color breaking creases on the far right edge on the foreground guy's hair and another just above the sword... but it might be the scan or printing goofs. Even if they were, would those tiny defects qualify to drop the grade? Anyone know the cover artist on this book? Why is the sky blue? Nice book.

9.2 maybe? looks like there's a couple color breaking creases on the far right edge on the foreground guy's hair and another just above the sword... but it might be the scan or printing goofs. Even if they were, would those tiny defects qualify to drop the grade? Anyone know the cover artist on this book? Why is the sky blue? Nice book.

Your questions in order . . .

1. Nope, 9.4 27_laughing.gif

2. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3. No

4. Reeks of Gil Kane, but I haven't confirmed - only assumed it was from the lines (and the nostrils grin.gif)

5. The refraction of light to far end of the color spectrum, resulting in the . . . foreheadslap.gif

Uh, I get it . . . you mean, "Why is the sky BLUE on Mars ? Very good question actually, considering the difference in atmospheres. Does anyone know what color the Martian sky is? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif