• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see this Human Torch 12 CGC 8.0 on comiclink?

10 posts in this topic

I tried to buy it full price and it stated I was on the wait list that someone else had purchased the book. I thought I had caught it right away. When did you put the 2800.00 bid in? My bid was after the 2800.00 bid. Did you see the book when it first showed up?

I tried to buy it full price and it stated I was on the wait list that someone else had purchased the book. I thought I had caught it right away. When did you put the 2800.00 bid in? My bid was after the 2800.00 bid. Did you see the book when it first showed up?

I think I was the one of the first guys to see it because the want list email came through almost instantly and there were no bids on when I saw it. The $2,800 was after I had put in a $2,600 bid to counter a lower one then I bid $2,800 to beat out $2,750 and left it at that.