• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something a little bit different....

9 posts in this topic

But that poor ULFC... GAH! I like the eye appeal on the top copy. The color breaking creases on the bottom one are primarily on the darker areas becoming more pronounced. Less jagged edges on the dark ink for the top one too. Back cover? What's a back cover? Do they still make those?

This is interesting!

Funny enough, like Scupbucket I would lean towards copy A, unless the spine roll (I can hardly see any) looks dramatically worse in hand. That gash in the ULC box of B really bothers me, especially against the dark color. If there's one area of a book I like to be reasonably crisp, it's the ULC. Like all of us I'm usually hypersensitive to spine wear, but that defect on B is awfully distracting.

All that said, I'd be happy with either copy! ASM #14 is one of the holes in my SA Spidey run, and I don't know when or if I'll ever fill it...I just can't see spending the kind of $$ needed for a decent copy, when the same $$ can get you a beautiful early GA book. Oh well!... smile.gif