• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just listed some nice high grade CGC AND low grade JIM 105-120 (4/24/06)

20 posts in this topic

Also just listed a low to midgrade run of Journey Into Mystery from 84-120!!

84 - 99? confused-smiley-013.gif

I can never find a nice mid-grade 117 that doesn't have that light brown dis-coloration.

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Hi Jbud,

I am not offering an opinion here, that is an actual CGC grade.

Oops I just reread your question. I have always graded the raw books I have put up. I am actually kind of "testing" to see if I get a better response with this instead of a VG or Fine grade. I have never had a book returned or questioned about the grading but wanted to see what happens here.

Steve

Sorry Aces,

I have been busy. Actually this is the 1 day left bump!!! Tomorrow I will be listing the next group of books. And a CGC JIM 101 and 114 in the 7.0 and 7.5 grade.

bumpit.gif

Thanks,

Steve

That's OK.

You did get my PM right?

Too low? crazy.gif

Thanks JBUD, Aces I think I might let it ride and see what happens in the ebay auctions. I do think I would fair better...sorry frown.gif

TheGreatSatan, its tied with a bunch of others for the 3rd best BUT it has a really white cover and pages. Plus it is really centered nicely in comparison to others.

Oh and ONLY 6 hours left!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2:10pm E.S.T.)

bumpit.gif

Steve