• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this ASM #9

16 posts in this topic

Fom the front cover alone I' d say in the 2.5 to 3.0 range.

Yep.

2.5/3.0 but with nice colors and bright whites. hail.gif

I agree with both of you, it's that range exactly. I'll say solid 3.0 with a slight "freshness bump", though no higher. Are you buying or selling the book?

It's a potential buy. I've always wanted this book, regardless of condition. As long as its complete and you can still tell what issue it is, 27_laughing.gif

I agree with both of you, it's that range exactly. I'll say solid 3.0 with a slight "freshness bump", though no higher. Are you buying or selling the book?

It's a potential buy. I've always wanted this book, regardless of condition. As long as its complete and you can still tell what issue it is, 27_laughing.gif

Me too.

If you turn it down please PM me the info of who to contact. wink.gifthumbsup2.gif

Me too.

If you turn it down please PM me the info of who to contact. wink.gifthumbsup2.gif

You know, your picture of that newsanchor reminds me of a girl a dated back in college for about a month. Man, I should have done as much as I could to keep her around. foreheadslap.gif

Me too.

You know, your picture of that newsanchor reminds me of a girl a dated back in college for about a month. Man, I should have done as much as I could to keep her around. foreheadslap.gif

She's a newsanchor??? I've always wondered who that was.

Anyway, I can't believe this! It took me forever to sell my ASM #9 (3.0/3.5) and now people wet themselves when they see one on the forum to be graded!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Anyway, I can't believe this! It took me forever to sell my ASM #9 (3.0/3.5) and now people wet themselves when they see one on the forum to be graded!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

What'd you sell it for, if you don't mind?

Looks like it fits the bill . . . hi.gif

Just wasn't a book I wanted right now. I put the money towards SA x-men.

i think he might have been looking for a dollar figure, dude.

although i can see why you answered as you did