• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men Annual 1 (1969)

17 posts in this topic

Sorry, no compromise on this one. sumo.gif I am secure in 1.8 as the correct grade. But lets see what the other forum graders say! popcorn.gif

We had such a difference in garde on this one I cracked open the OS guide to be sure. I just don't think this can get a 2.0. This book is just missing too many pieces in addition to a great amount of spine wear and huge tears. My opinion is that 1.8 is the middle of the road grade for this book. I'd guess that we'll have some forum members say 2.0 and some 1.5. confused-smiley-013.gif

OK, I'll play along and am getting out some popcorn myself. popcorn.gif

The book gets dropped for pieces & creases, but I don't see a great amount of spine wear myself...I would actually say that for the low grade, the spine and overall structure are better than average, and combined with the clean, creaseless image area I think 2.5 is still achievable, or 2.0 at worst. What do y'all think?

I had to think about this one for awhile and compare other graded books in the 1.8 to 2.0 range. Honestly it looks like it could go either way, but to be on the safe side (it's not like it's going to affect the resale value of this book too much) I would say 1.8 as well.