• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 98 AND 99

10 posts in this topic

Hi!

OK, here come the questions. grin.gif #98 looks very sweet, but a bit of smudging in the first word balloon? and that's an erased squiggle URC?

hi.gif yes some nice guy put his finger (without washing it) on my fab' cover and yes he tried to erase a price on URC tonofbricks.gif, nice book indeed, What do you think of this problems ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

All your Spideys seem to be from the "10.50" Pedigree!

Thanks for the clarification, just making sure it wasn't printing defects.

#98: 7.5 confused-smiley-013.gif

#99: 7.0

"10.50" , the first French pedigree 893scratchchin-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

but hush don't say it to chromium , those ones are coming from Gent in Belgium gossip.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Slightly OT, I think it's so cool there are so many of you guys in Europe collecting these books. It must be much more difficult, especially dealing with all those cranky-a$s sellers here in the States who don't want to ship overseas. Nice group of Spideys. Continued success!

thumbsup2.gif

Slightly OT, I think it's so cool there are so many of you guys in Europe collecting these books. It must be much more difficult, especially dealing with all those cranky-a$s sellers here in the States who don't want to ship overseas. Nice group of Spideys. Continued success!

it's more easier than in 80's , you couldn't find a book in Europe ( except G-B) , and for sellers , all their books were scarce, i bought books at that time for tonofbricks.gif prices , today it's the easy way with ebay and now CGC forum, i 'm beginning to buy more often here, and you guys makes it easy for us in Europe thumbsup2.gif