• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil Graphic Novel

14 posts in this topic

Oddly the spine is squarebound, but it is flawless. The edges are razor sharp and not a nick on them. From the scan it looks like a regular book, but it is about as thick as a magazine sized comic.

Not sure. This book has never been opened. If anyone knows out there please let us know. Looking at the time frame I would imagine this was a one shot deal and not a series of reprints.

That book contains one of the finest original DD stories ever! Sienkiewicz's artwork is stunning (superior even to his early Moonknight stuff) and Miller wrote a truly poignant tale depicting Kingpin's special relationship with his wife, Vanessa. Highly recommended!

Just found out there was more then one printing of this. You might want to check the indica Joey.

It's called "Daredevil in Love And War" and was #24 in the Marvel Graphic Novel Series from 1982-1989. I have 3 other ones but not this one.

If some of you guys don't recognize the Marvel Graphic Novel series, I'm really starting to feel old... smile.gif Very much agree with Netpooch, the art & story in that book are just fantastic (and yes, original story), well worth seeking out if you're a fan of Miller DD or Sienkiewicz.

Beautiful copy, Joey! My copy looks nice from the front, but edges getting rounded & a bit of rubbing wear on the back. These magazine-size graphic novels aren't that easy to find in the nosebleed grades, as they didn't fit regular comic boxes & usually weren't stored properly. Nice!