• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lindsy lohan as wonderwoman?

33 posts in this topic

That would be a movie doomsday.

It's a shame really. Lindsay Lohan was definetly attractive before she started getting all crazy. Now she looks like something from an EC book.

And EC women are bad (why?)

It's a shame really. Lindsay Lohan was definetly attractive before she started getting all crazy. Now she looks like something from an EC book.

I was referring to the EC monsters... yeahok.gif

Because they have been chopped up and buried in the dark basement....

my wife said she read something about this. if true, what a terrible choice. she's pretty ticked off because she would have actually seen the wonderwoman movie.

Can't wait to watch this, just think....disneys washed out actress, who has gone on to be a singer, and has been in a herby movie (Who had digitally reduced breats) and was a mean [embarrassing lack of self control] person in Mean Girls.

I think she is Perfect for a Wonder Woman movie.

sign-rantpost.gifsign-offtopic.gifpoke2.gif

my wife said she read something about this. if true, what a terrible choice. she's pretty ticked off because she would have actually seen the wonderwoman movie.

Can't wait to watch this, just think....disneys washed out actress, who has gone on to be a singer, and has been in a herby movie (Who had digitally reduced breats) and was a mean <s>[embarrassing lack of self control]</s> person in Mean Girls.

I think she is Perfect for a Wonder Woman movie.

sign-rantpost.gifsign-offtopic.gifpoke2.gif

schwarzneggers title (which he took from dolph lundgren) for worst comic book character portrayal may be in trouble.. 27_laughing.gif893censored-thumb.gif

It's a hype made by L. Lohan to gain some minutes in the news I think... Whedon is not so stupid to turn back so good candidates and choose Lohan... BTW if it is a company decision he can't do anything because it's a franchise....

I don't know, I hope she will see the movie at home and not act in it...

We just had a thread about this a week or two ago. I think it was more of Lindsey just saying she'd love to play the part. I've been hearing names like Kate Beckinsale and Katherine Zeta Jones being considered.

...the Beckinsale rumor was an April fool's joke according to comics2film,...I don't think there really is anyone in contention for the part right now,...filming was supposed to start in September and Whedon just announced yesterday that the villain will be created rather than developed from an existing rogue from the comic book,...which is kind of weak,...apparently he studied 65 years of Wonder Woman material and deemed that nothing was worthy of his talents,...at this point they might as well prop-up Zeta-Jones for the part while she can still pull it off,...chances for a sequel are probably nil so we won't have to worry about her being 60 years old in "Wonder Woman part 3"

comics2film

Lindsy is going to be Janis Joplin in a movie about her life. She won't be doing Wonder Woman.

No mention of Linday doing the Joplin movie on IMDB. Isn't Renee Zellweger doing the Joplin film "Piece of my Heart?"

Its a difficult balance finding a Wonder Woman. Needs to be tallish and not super petite, young enough to do a few sequels, acting chops to be a leading woman without any real decent support characters (no Jimmy Olsen/Lois Lane/Lex Luthor in WWs past), a bankable name, and real real hot. I can't really think of anyone.

Zeta-Jones is too old (37 this year). Beckinsale likely too petite.

I like the brunette from What About Brian. But not bankable.

That's a good possibility. Charlize Theron could pull it off. Though some of you might want a "Bustier" WW. Scarlet Johansen perhaps? Though, I think she is too short. That didn't stop Tom Cruise from doing action movies though did it.