• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 1 GRR last one tonight.

28 posts in this topic

Does anyone know hoew the records were attached to these books? Is it apparent from your copy CD? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've seen copies where the record was shrinkwrapped... the comic was on the outside of the album sleeve but under the shrinkwrap.

I presumed this was the original packaging, but I'm not positive.

The record was sold as a full-on 33 1/3 album, and the comics were inside the shrink wrap (maybe inside the album, but I doubt it). Because of the stiffness provided by the album and the fact that there was a find of unopened albums (though it wasn't a huge amount I don't think) there are a number of copies in the 9.2 and above range for all the GRR's.

Oh yeah and the comics weren't attached, just added inside the shrinkwrap. Even unopened you'd get some damage bacause the comic would be right at the edge of the album the corners and edges could get blunted.

Ed

I'm pretty sure they were shrink wrapped to the album, simiilar to the santa clause and the martians title from Dell.

There are high grade copies out there, but it's still a very cool book with the full ASM 1 story.

I'm pretty sure they were shrink wrapped to the album, simiilar to the santa clause and the martians title from Dell.

There are high grade copies out there, but it's still a very cool book with the full ASM 1 story.

You have a FF GRR? gossip.gif