• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 1 story complete Qualified.

22 posts in this topic

Since it's already missing pieces, would you mind cutting out the Spider-Man "stamp" on the front cover for me since he doesn't appear in the issue? No, oh okay.

Anyway, solid book but staining really hurts this one. VG.

Since it's already missing pieces, would you mind cutting out the Spider-Man "stamp" on the front cover for me since he doesn't appear in the issue? No, oh okay.

Anyway, solid book but staining really hurts this one. VG.

No problem, I'll use it for postage on your next package.

With the missing pin up and the water stain, I would say a 3.0...I can't see a VG book with a missing piece and a heavy water stain that goes through the entire top of the book.

With the missing pin up and the water stain, I would say a 3.0...I can't see a VG book with a missing piece and a heavy water stain that goes through the entire top of the book.

I think (Q) 4.0 gossip.gif

I hate qualified grades and I never see CGC hand them out. If it has a huge water stain it's a 3.0 in my book. sumo.gif

I mean if you want to go the qualified route, every book can be a 10.0 (Q) if you list enough defects.

I hate qualified grades and I never see CGC hand them out. If it has a huge water stain it's a 3.0 in my book. sumo.gif

I mean if you want to go the qualified route, every book can be a 10.0 (Q) if you list enough defects.

I was just stating that I think his grade was qualified, not a 4.0 with a missing non story page makepoint.gif

I was just stating that I think his grade was qualified, not a 4.0 with a missing non story page makepoint.gif

Oh, 27_laughing.gif

I agree. I hate the "Q" thing also. But I think he was looking for a Q grade, so that's what I did. I mean...it would be obvious if we actually gave it the correct grade.

By the way my X-men #1, TOS #39 and JIM #83 ar all Qualified 10.0's. yay.gif

If the book is missing an entire page (i.e. the pinup) it is missing 2 full pages and is therefore incomplete. It does not qualify for a (Q) grade in the furthest reach of the imagination, particularly in such an apparent low grade. Furthermore, it would grade no higher than a 1.5 due to the missing pages. sumo.gif

sorry.gif

If the book is missing an entire page (i.e. the pinup) it is missing 2 full pages and is therefore incomplete. It does not qualify for a (Q) grade in the furthest reach of the imagination, particularly in such an apparent low grade. Furthermore, it would grade no higher than a 1.5 due to the missing pages. sumo.gif

sorry.gif

I consider the story complete, therefore I "qualify" the condition.

Call it a poor, call it a fair, call it a reader copy...it doesn't matter to me.....it's worth something to somebody, and likely will have to go the ebay route with all disclosures to get top dollar gossip.gif (which may not be that much) gossip.gif