• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks!!

14 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people that help to grade books here. I am copying an email I receive from an ebay customer just today. I had posted a Hulk 104 here to get opinions on grading and sold it on ebay. Here is what he had to say:

I dont know if I already emailed you to tell you how happy I am with this book. AND YOUR GRADING - So many (MANY< MANY!) people lie on ebay about the condition of the books they sell. They say 'NM+' and '9.4' like they know what the freak they're talking about. I've been into comics my whole life and Im almost 40. Im no professional grader but I can be so much more accurate than the people out there - I just think they're scamming they are wrecking ebay with their innapropriate grading. You could've got a hundred MORE dollarsout of this book by claiming it was mint - and other than the nick on the top, it almost mint! Yet - you were honest and ALL the buyer would've been happy.

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONEST GRADING AND FORETHRIGHT OPINION ON THIS BOOK!

I will be happy to buy books from you again!

Best regards!

PJ

Thanks again to all you grading bastiches!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

Since no one else has said anything.

YOU'RE WELCOME Even though I never did anything in your posts. smile.gif

REPENT NOW !!! makepoint.gif

poke2.gif