• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Eerie #3 Nice One Frazetta Cover

12 posts in this topic

ya landlubber, pirate says 8.5

confused-smiley-013.gif

spine has abraded corners on top and bottom. crease UFRC. chunk missing out of back cover at bottom. want me to continue? confused-smiley-013.gif

ya landlubber, pirate says 8.5

confused-smiley-013.gif

spine has abraded corners on top and bottom. crease UFRC. chunk missing out of back cover at bottom. want me to continue? confused-smiley-013.gif

The bottom corner is barely abraided. The type of abrasion that can be seen in 9.6 books. The top corner is a true abrasion. I don't see the missing chunck on the back you refer to. confused.gif The corner crease is so tiny. Not enough to take it out of the 9's in my opinion. 8.0's can have not only abraided corners but entire corner chips...and that's in addition to various other minor wear. I have to stay with 9.2 on this one.

look real closely at the back cover bottom right at the spot where the cover is a different color because you are looking at the inside page smile.gif