• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Creepy 28 This may be the one!

11 posts in this topic

It looks as nice, or nicer, than the slabbed magazine 9.4s I have owned or seen. So 9.4 at worst, but likely a 9.6.

If that's a 9.2 I will buy every magazine this forum can offer that looks like the one above. I wonder if you all grade your own books that harshly..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It looks as nice, or nicer, than the slabbed magazine 9.4s I have owned or seen. So 9.4 at worst, but likely a 9.6.

If that's a 9.2 I will buy every magazine this forum can offer that looks like the one above. I wonder if you all grade your own books that harshly..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nope just ones with impact marks and to be honest i grade my own books harsher than any board as i would rather be off low than off high.

nope just ones with impact marks and to be honest i grade my own books harsher than any board as i would rather be off low than off high.

Do you have any 8.5-9.2s from the late silver or early bronze then? If you really grade them as tightly as the books on this forum I would be very interested....

I would also say NM 9.4 on this one. The only thing I see wrong with this book is that slight crease to the back cover. Though It seems as if CGC handles creases in point deductions. And might grade this at a NM- 9.2.

I agree the spine is tight, corners are square and the bindery is nice, which is not too common.

Great book, probably a NM.

-bounty