• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time for guess the CGC grade

31 posts in this topic

Wow, I was going to say 8.0 with that heavy tear at the corner. But maybe it is worse than it looks? 7.0 FN/VF seems quite harsh for that book. I'd surely pay FN/VF prices for it insane.gif

-bounty

I paid $70 shipped acclaim.gif but most likely be selling it.

Wow, I was going to say 8.0 with that heavy tear at the corner. But maybe it is worse than it looks? 7.0 FN/VF seems quite harsh for that book. I'd surely pay FN/VF prices for it insane.gif

-bounty

I paid $70 shipped acclaim.gif but most likely be selling it.

thumbsup2.gif

With all due respect to the long-time Overstreet "low distribution" hype of this issue

Educate me about this? confused-smiley-013.gif

If I recollect correctly, Overstreet notes for this issue, "Low Distribution - Scarce in High-Grade". These notes, although historic, have proven to be incorrect (See e.g., Conan #3). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Drum roll . . . . . and the answer is 893whatthe.gif

Vamp03cgc.jpg

I was closest, you can all kiss it

** pirate 2006 closest grader of the year * acclaim.gif

Seriously if it's a valuable book i would resub it or get the grader notes and find out why it got a 7.0

now these comments are pretty funny.................

3 other folks have the SAME guess as you (and Aces is the only person to even hint at the book being in the 7 category), and you're taking credit for being the closest....... 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

they are all my followers

Vamp03cgc.jpg

Seriously if it's a valuable book i would resub it or get the grader notes and find out why it got a 7.0

3 other folks have the SAME guess as you (and Aces is the only person to even hint at the book being in the 7 category), and you're taking credit for being the closest....... 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

they are all my followers

thumbsup2.gif

Guess the tear is worse than I thought. Missed that one pretty bad.

Vamp03cgc.jpg

acclaim.gif

Vamp03cgc.jpg

You were robbed! 7.0 seems to be those most wildly inconsistent grade CGC gives out. I've seen CGC 7.0s with so much fugly foxing they wouldn't rate higher than a 4.0 in my book, and others that look nicer than some 8.5s. confused-smiley-013.gif