• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Vampirella #3

10 posts in this topic

Looks like that upper center dent goes all through the book starting just above the "P" in Vampirella on the FC.

Some corner wear, especially the LL. Looks crunched.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'd say 8.0

Looks like that upper center dent goes all through the book starting just above the "P" in Vampirella on the FC.

That's what I was thinking as well Jay. Though that CGC 7.0 looks much better... sorry.gif

Yes, LLC has impact, and top center impact starts in front, goes through a few pages, and is also on BC. Seems to be a impact mark, it's too small for a strap mark from bundling. I realize this one isn't as sharp as my others, unfortunately. I was wondering how bad the staple problem would affect the grade.

Yes, LLC has impact, and top center impact starts in front, goes through a few pages, and is also on BC. Seems to be a impact mark, it's too small for a strap mark from bundling. I realize this one isn't as sharp as my others, unfortunately. I was wondering how bad the staple problem would affect the grade.

I believe the other defects are what brings the book down rather than the staple indent, as this is a common occurrence on mags and seems production related.

Still a nice copy! thumbsup2.gif

That's what I was thinking as well Jay. Though that CGC 7.0 looks much better... sorry.gif

That's the difference between a technical grade and a copy that presents well! thumbsup2.gif