• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #20 - Gene Colan's first work on title

14 posts in this topic

F- 5.5 The wear is all to the front cover, but there is a lot of it. This book is fairly difficult to grade because of that. Like the Avengers #4 that had all those problems on the back.

Dan

Dan,

With all due respect, that Avengers #4 is not even in the same league as this DD #20 makepoint.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

-David

F- 5.5 The wear is all to the front cover, but there is a lot of it. This book is fairly difficult to grade because of that. Like the Avengers #4 that had all those problems on the back.

Dan

Dan,

With all due respect, that Avengers #4 is not even in the same league as this DD #20 makepoint.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif

-David

You have all my respect. I was just commenting that the Daredevil book is difficult to grade because of the unevenness of the wear (all to the front). You want to give it a higher grade...

Dan

Dan

Dan,

flowerred.gifhi.gif

-David

You have all my respect. I was just commenting that the Daredevil book is difficult to grade because of the unevenness of the wear (all to the front). You want to give it a higher grade...

Dan

I agree . . . smile.gif