• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG: HOS #96

12 posts in this topic

This book looks sweet...but look at the LRC of the bc.

What's your take? I'm thinking 9.2.

Stinky Linky

sorry, 9.2 it's too high, take a look at the back cover LLC, there's a small piece missing...

i would say a safe 8.0, maybe 8.5 if the top of the book don't hide unpleasant surprises confused-smiley-013.gif

regards

8.5 tops.

Besides the obvious piece missing from bc, fc has an accumulation of problems as well - blunted lower right corner, some spine stress, and I can see at least three places on the right side of the cover open edge that look like crease marks or indentions. Two are right above the children in the window and one that looks like a thumb indention is right below the children. Plus I'm not too convinced about the PQ either. Looks more like OW/C to me from the small sliver you can see in the image.

Definitely overgraded.

HOS #93 sumo.gif And who gives a rip sumo.gifsumo.gif

It's 96, the listing is wrong. gossip.gif Better than Thor 229. gossip.gifgossip.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif What's a Marvelite to know . . . I don't know from House of Secrets . . . sorry.gif

hi.gif