• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIG SERIES FORUM?

75 posts in this topic

secondary forums(Marketplace for instance) can be created later on if needed.

Why would there ever be a need for a Marketplace? There is already one for comics that would cover these books.

Why would there ever be a need for a Marketplace? There is already one for comics that would cover these books.

we want our own website hester gossip.gif

We can also talk about rarity of certain creators, get a better idea of who's who in regards to witnesses, members, etc

We can have a trading/selling forum of just SS books. We will also have one just for beyonder so he can be in his own little world of 3x guide.

We could talk about why arch hasn't done this from the get go smile.gif

Discuss how there should be a registry of just SS books. I know you can score them currently but could expand on it.

One forum probably won't be big enough.

Nice jab. May I have another?

How about 3X guide for your SS NTT 2 right now? popcorn.gif

I am all for a SS forum but you are going too far. I want to start a forum for people to protest against you messing with my signature.

It should probably be set up for both SS and non witnessed signatures. Discussion of signature authenticity should also be allowed. Discussions about celebrity autographs on books and creators signing books that they didn't writer or draw just because they created the character would also be good.

We can also talk about rarity of certain creators, get a better idea of who's who in regards to witnesses, members, etc

We can have a trading/selling forum of just SS books. We will also have one just for beyonder so he can be in his own little world of 3x guide.

We could talk about why arch hasn't done this from the get go smile.gif

Discuss how there should be a registry of just SS books. I know you can score them currently but could expand on it.

One forum probably won't be big enough.

Nice jab. May I have another?

How about 3X guide for your SS NTT 2 right now? popcorn.gif

I wont sell it. i do have a triple signed JLA classified #1 cgc 9.8 for 100x guide. I won't charge you any extra for the white pages insane.gif

I am all for a SS forum but you are going too far. I want to start a forum for people to protest against you messing with my signature.

no one has touched your signature.

The reason I'm interested in links to posts that are now in other places that should be moved is that it's a good measure of the level of activity that it might generate, i.e. will it be a ghost town or a lively board.

Kinda like the card forum? confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't collect SS, but I do like getting some of my books signed and I would enjoy a separate forum. I appreciate SS books, and enjoy reading about and viewing scans of them.

Giving them their own forum makes sense to me. Just like the Modern, Copper, Bronze, Silver and Gold forums, it's a sub set of comic book collecting, a specialty if you will.

I say give them their own section.

Not to worry, I have one on the way. wink.gif

This forum could also help collectors understand which artists/creators signatures are easy to obtain, and which ones are very limited & deserving of the premium attached.

Perez: Easy

Byrne: Not so easy

Not to worry, I have one on the way. wink.gif

This forum could also help collectors understand which artists/creators signatures are easy to obtain, and which ones are very limited & deserving of the premium attached.

Perez: Easy

Byrne: Not so easy

Romita: Easy

Kirby: Hard

so what happens if you get a book SS that already has a sig from years ago on it(unwitnessed). Is it a green or a yellow with a disclaimer?

yeah but romita with a sketch hard.

Neil Gaiman hard

Todd Mcfarlane hard

Will Eisner hard

Denny Oneil hard

Joe kubert hard

Jim Lee easy

Micheal Turner easy

Bendis easy

Frank Miller hard now, Last summer easy