• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIG SERIES FORUM?

75 posts in this topic

so what happens if you get a book SS that already has a sig from years ago on it(unwitnessed). Is it a green or a yellow with a disclaimer?

Green label trumps Yellow...unless the unverified sig is on the interior. In which case it will come back Yellow with a notation.

Nope that won't work. I have gil kanes that I winessed and another witness sent me some garth ennis stuff he witnessed but since it was before Signature Series it doesn't count nor will it ever count those are the rules and they are that way for a reason.

How about Giordano?

He does a bunch of shows and signs so i would think real easy.

Well that is a question that I have wanted to ask for a while now but I didn't know where to post it.

How about Giordano?

He does a bunch of shows and signs so i would think real easy.

Well that is a question that I have wanted to ask for a while now but I didn't know where to post it.

I'm surprised he isn't on the heroes guest list to be honest.

Here's a question:

Would it be criminal to crack a 9.6 ASM 144 to have Romita Sr. sign the cover with a sharpie? popcorn.gif

Would you ever think it is ok to crack this book out for SS?

Batman251top.jpg

Batman251.jpg

Here's a question:

Would it be criminal to crack a 9.6 ASM 144 to have Romita Sr. sign the cover with a sharpie? popcorn.gif

Would you ever think it is ok to crack this book out for SS?

Batman251top.jpg

Batman251.jpg

Perfect candidate for a cover sig. It will distract future buyers from the miswrap. wink.gif

I would get a lower grade and have it SS since its graded already but thats me.

Sometimes I buy Blue labels to crack & resub for yellows. I only do this if I want a specific book in a specific grade. Unless the artist damages the book(Perez turned a Blue Label 9.4 into about an 8.5), the book usually comes back with the same grade.

I crack blue labels all the time to get signed & resubmitted. If you submit the label....you get $5 off. thumbsup2.gif

14638600.jpg16374961.jpg