• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was your first Signature Series book?

20 posts in this topic

I can't remember, maybe a Dawn. All I know is that I bought from a guy called Hedgehog and didn't even realise he was a member of the boards at the time. I got on the bandwagon very early on and I have bought many since and all of them from that same Hedgehog...... thumbsup2.gif

can't remember which one came out of the box first the new teen titans #2 9.4 or the jsa class #1 triple signed 9.8 smile.gif

I feel violated.

As far as books go, just recently jumped on the bandwagon. Wolverine Origins #1, both covers, each signed by the respective cover artist (Turner & Quesada)

SS is a great service; knowing that books can be bought with an authenticated sig is fantastic.

UXM 123 (Byrne SS)...Thanks again Alex! thumbsup2.gif

I feel touched that I have got some of you folks so addicted to this type of crack. I feel so proud. insane.gif

Seriously though, I'm glad these books are in good hands right now.

headbang.gif

I feel touched that I have got some of you folks so addicted to this type of crack. I feel so proud. insane.gif

Seriously though, I'm glad these books are in good hands right now.

flowerred.gif