• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RECENT SUBMISSIONS

43 posts in this topic

Thinking about submitting this for Cockrum. I bought this copy off the stands, and always took great care when reading it.

1x-men162fc.jpg" height="200

my favourite book of the second Cockrum run, and in my top ten all time for the title.

my copy looks like my dog used it for bedding

I am sending a Superman/Batman #1 (batman cover) and Superman/Batman #1 (FCBD cover) to Heroes.

sending? i thought you were coming up

I am sending a Superman/Batman #1 (batman cover) and Superman/Batman #1 (FCBD cover) to Heroes.

Great minds think alike...nice...you are getting good with this...scary good

I have to say that I really love getting moderns signed. I get a bunch off Alex, mostly DC's, and I use them as presents for my boys and also for display. Those two books will look great signed. thumbsup2.gif

sending? i thought you were coming up

I wanted to but I had to use some vacation time the other week and now I want to save some for Chicago.

Great minds think alike...nice...you are getting good with this...scary good

The grasshopper is learning.