• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your opinion please

29 posts in this topic

If you were submitting for an SS from one of your favorite artists and you had a couple books to choose from and could only choose one:

1st one is fairly high grade (9.0 +) but the artist only did the cover

2nd is lower grade around 4.0, but it is the artists art through the whole book

Which one would it be?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Just submit both. You can always sell one later. You never know how the sig will turn out, so it's best to have a choice. wink.gif

Sound advice...but Im trying to keep the bill down 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just submit both. You can always sell one later. You never know how the sig will turn out, so it's best to have a choice. wink.gif

What are the books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What are the books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For Cockrum: UXM 104 (4.0) or UXM 108 or IF 15

How often are you going to have access to Cockrum?

If you don't submit the books you want now...you'll just be offering me stupid money for my Cockrum stuff later. devil.gif

tonofbricks.gif

Still didnt answer the question tho..which would you choose? juggle.gif

i'm doubting that you'd be able to get your money out of an Uncanny 104 in 4.0, sig series or no.

so if it's liquidity you're after i'd say the IF 15

If you don't submit the books you want now...you'll just be offering me stupid money for my Cockrum stuff later. devil.gif

tonofbricks.gif

I answered the question. I'd eliminate the choice by submitting all of them wink.gif

i'm doubting that you'd be able to get your money out of an Uncanny 104 in 4.0, sig series or no.

Im not to much of a seller, more a buyer (ask Beyonder or AlexH)...I do like the sig to be on a book that was fully done by the artist if possible... sumo.gif

Im not to much of a seller, more a buyer (ask Beyonder or AlexH)...I do like the sig to be on a book that was fully done by the artist if possible... sumo.gif

Then your choice is easy. The X-MEN 104

tonofbricks.gif

I answered the question. I'd eliminate the choice by submitting all of them wink.gif

makepoint.gif

It sounds like you have already made your choice.

Yeah...buy a cheap GSXM 1 and submit it quick like! insane.gif

Now you're getting it. wink.gif

Now you're getting it. wink.gif

crazy.gif

Heres a scan of the 104 and I mightve overestimated on it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

362d82dc.jpg

2e74cf52.jpg

dude, you can find nice 104s on the street. i'd get a nicer one and do it.

don't make Cockrum sign that dog. not that you need a 9.6 or anything...find a nice 8.5 and sub that