• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your opinion please

29 posts in this topic

If you're only submitting 1 book, you might as well treat yourself to an upgrade for the signing. thumbsup2.gif

Unless that's your childhood copy of 104. If it is...submit the book & cherish it forever. yay.gif

Im gonna do the 108 headbang.gif

Good choice. thumbsup2.gif

Better choice...Im gonna do 108 AND IF 15! yay.gif

(Its only money, right! thumbsup2.gif)

Submission fees are killing me....but I know I'll be thankful 5/10 years from now when I can pull a nice 108 from a shortbox that was signed by Cockrum while he was accessible.

It's costs $27 + shipping to secure his signature today. 5 years from now, do you really think you'll regret spending that money to get a book done?

I know I won't.

Submission fees are killing me....but I know I'll be thankful 5/10 years from now when I can pull a nice 108 from a shortbox that was signed by Cockrum while he was accessible.

It's costs $27 + shipping to secure his signature today. 5 years from now, do you really think you'll regret spending that money to get a book done?

I know I won't.

Like I said, money aint everything...I will enjoy my submissions thumbsup2.gif

I know I won't.

yay.gif

I know I won't.

yay.gif

Of course this means my Hulk run will have to wait 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Oh well, Hulk not going anywhere! grin.gif