• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Appreciation Thread

30 posts in this topic

How exactly do we go about getting and/or seeing stan? I would love to get his autograph on some of my comics.

Next time he's signing, send a couple books to a CGC witness that will be attending the show.

I got all mine done through Paradise Comics. thumbsup2.gif

How exactly do we go about getting and/or seeing stan? I would love to get his autograph on some of my comics.

Next time he's signing, send a couple books to a CGC witness that will be attending the show.

I got all mine done through Paradise Comics. thumbsup2.gif

Sweet, someone would have to keep me alert, as I woulden't know when he would be signing. If anything i'd want Raw copies signed. But a SS I will get someday.

KUDOS to Nikos for hooking me up with those sweet copies of ASM 86 & Thor 181. headbang.gif

And KUDOS to the Bob Storms for hooking me up with this book. Without the Blazing One.....I wouldn't have this book right now.

Thanks Bob. flowerred.gif

001SSASM100.jpg

Anymore!? poke2.gif

was it anymore expensive to get stan to sign your books Chris?

Pretty sure my SA books cost $60 a pop to get done.

Including slabbing, or just the signature?

was it anymore expensive to get stan to sign your books Chris?

Pretty sure my SA books cost $60 a pop to get done.

Including slabbing, or just the signature?

Complete package. thumbsup2.gif

That's a really good deal, IMO. You're not paying much of a premium at all for the aquisition of the signature. thumbsup2.gif

Artists/Creators have never been more accessible. I'd kick myself 5/10 years from now if I decided not to submit a pile of books right now at cost.

Still looking for an SS SL...all I have is a DF signed book juggle.gif:

21267019774.190.GIF