• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Weird Western Tales #12

13 posts in this topic

7.5/8.0 after a loaf of wonder bread and one full white art eraser? Somebody explain what that means wonder bread? White art eraser wouldn't that be considered restoration?

A soft white art eraser, absorbene, or wonder bread is used to remove soiling and dirt from a comic. The bread can be used on both the white and colored portions, but the eraser should only be used on white areas. CGC and many collectors (me included) do not consider that restoration.

A soft white art eraser, absorbene, or wonder bread is used to remove soiling and dirt from a comic. The bread can be used on both the white and colored portions, but the eraser should only be used on white areas. CGC and many collectors (me included) do not consider that restoration.

Any articles or post that go in depth on how to do this process

I really must try that Wonder bread thing. Is there any trick to it? No crust, I assume. yeahok.gif

Not for amateurs grin.gif Must eat 25 butterball sandwiches first, and then get bopped on the head by Herbie Popnecker 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I really must try that Wonder bread thing. Is there any trick to it? No crust, I assume. yeahok.gif

Not for amateurs grin.gif Must eat 25 butterball sandwiches first, and then get bopped on the head by Herbie Popnecker 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Yes, I'm quite sure you boys have more loaf rubbing experience than me. poke2.gif

Nobody is in more need of a good bread rubbing than my Herbie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, I'm quite sure you boys have more loaf rubbing experience than me. poke2.gif

Nobody is in more need of a good bread rubbing than my Herbie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You call it your "Herbie"? . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

You call it your "Herbie"? . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Yes, it's the only one I have. Issue #5. makepoint.gif