• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to Jon Jespersen for a big box of goodness straight from the Dakotas! My economies from SD including Ploog, Thomas and Aragones and a mess of sweet stuff from his last sale thread. Thanks JJ, top quality as always!

--S.

Kudos to Jon Jespersen for a big box of goodness straight from the Dakotas! My economies from SD including Ploog, Thomas and Aragones and a mess of sweet stuff from his last sale thread. Thanks JJ, top quality as always!

--S.

Sean,

I just put you above Anthony on my top 10 board members

:cloud9:

:baiting:

Thanks again Sean and looking forward to the next opportunity!!!

Kudos to Kevin Boyd for providing me with my second SS book which happens to be a 9.6 double signature Catwoman 22 which is also my favorite issue in the run. I can't complain.

Kudos to Chris aka ffcomics for a smooth couple of Sal Buscema SS books. Plus, you have shaken him out of his funk and he is now supposed to appear at the Pittsburgh show!!!!! Thanks again, Chris,

--Sean.

Kudos to pirate for Roger Stern and Herb Trimpe sigs on my Cap books!

Kudos to thecollector for Michael Lark sigs on my Cap books!

BIG BIG BIG thanks goes out to these guys and their helping me get some awesome ss done for me.

Thanks guys.

Kudos to pirate for a sweet SS book at a sweet price! :thumbsup:

Got a nice Kubert signed book. Signed by father and son. Funny thing is that I wanted him to do one for me, and couldn't get it to him in time, but I'm happy I got this one as the book I wanted to send wouldn't have looked as good. ;)

SgtRockCGCSS073.jpg