• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to Desertwinds aka Chandler for getting all my World War Hulk variants signed by John Romita Jr. & Joe Quesada. As you may have read from NYCC, it looks like Joe's sig was hard to get, so this makes it that much sweeter!

I hope he's got new Dr. Scholl's to stand in line again.

I can't say enough good things about Steve (evilash). He took four of my OA pages with him to the NY con and was able to get them all signed for me. Two were Adlard TWD pages, one was a Tony Moore TWD page and one was a Bryan Hitch page (this guy is hard to track down!).

Thank you, thank you, thank you Steve!

(worship)

I can't say enough good things about Steve (evilash). He took four of my OA pages with him to the NY con and was able to get them all signed for me. Two were Adlard TWD pages, one was a Tony Moore TWD page and one was a Bryan Hitch page (this guy is hard to track down!).

(worship)

:blush: No problem Brian, happy to help! :)

Well, this is a long time coming, but I'm going to do this in one shot.

Kudos to Kevin Boyd for being the witness for my first CGC SS book, though I wasn't in attendance, but my brother submitted for me sometime in summer 2006. It was The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive #1 signed by Ken Lashley. Came back 9.6. Sadly, that series became a disaster, and I am glad to have parted with it.

Kudos again to Kevin Boyd and Peter Fisico (of AllNewComics.com) for being there for my first in-person submission. I got the following signed: Usagi Yojimbo #100 signed and sketch by Stan Sakai, signed by Sergio Aragones and Guy Davis and The Astounding Wolf-Man #1 FCBD signed and sketched by Jason Howard. Both were done at Motor City Comic Con last year. Both came back at 9.8. I have since parted with the Usagi Yojimbo #100. I believe it went to someone on this board.

Kudos to the CGC Reps that were at Paradise Toronto Comicon 2007 (sorry, didn't catch any names), who took care of the 4 books I had submitted (2 for me, 2 for my bro... I'm sure all four have been sold since then). The books are the following. The Spirit #1 signed by Darwyn Cooke and J. Bone, Batman/The Spirit signed by Darwyn Cooke and J. Bone, and 2x Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Eight #1 signed by Georges Jeanty.

Kudos to Kevin Boyd once again, for selling the 9.4 Captain America #25 WWLA Exclusive, signed by Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, John Cassaday, and Joe Quesada.

Kudos to Kris Moore (thecollector) for parting with a 9.8 Superman/Batman #10 (Jim Lee Cover) signed by Jeph Loeb, Michael Turner, Jim Lee, and Scott Williams.

Kudos to Tiz (comicfreak) for getting my Captain America #25 (Ed McGuinness cover) signed by Ed Brubaker, Steve Epting, Ed McGuinness, and Dexter Vines. The book came back 9.8.

And finally, Kudos in advance to Kris Moore, who (barring any unforseen circumstances) will be taking care of the books I have submitted for Todd McFarlane.

Thanks to all!

(worship)

I also have to say kudos to EvilAsh.

He took my TWD HC #1 and got it signed by Moore and Adlard, and he took my Marvel Zombies HC and got it signed by Phillips, and as a bonus went ahead and got it signed by Suydam! Plus, they were both already signed (and sketched) by Kirkman (Thanks Pirate), so I have the whole team for both those books now! When I got them, they were shipped securely, and arrived it great shape. Steve, you're the best!!!

:headbang:

(worship)

I also have to say kudos to EvilAsh.

He took my TWD HC #1 and got it signed by Moore and Adlard, and he took my Marvel Zombies HC and got it signed by Phillips, and as a bonus went ahead and got it signed by Suydam! Plus, they were both already signed (and sketched) by Kirkman (Thanks Pirate), so I have the whole team for both those books now! When I got them, they were shipped securely, and arrived it great shape. Steve, you're the best!!!

:headbang:

No problem Neil, I'm glad you're happy with them! :)

BIG BIG BIG kudos goes out to thecollector/Kris Moore and unknown worlds/Will Wong for taking care of my latest batch of Cap submissions.

I posted a small preview pic in the Back from CGC thread.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks so much guys. Just a few more books and my set will be complete and as up to date as possible

Kudos to Jon Jesper for a sweet Land Of the Dead book signed by Romero (worship)

mine is cheaper and had a much better cover :gossip:

Thank you, Pirate, for cracking my Captain Savage #1 and getting both writer and artist (Gary Friedrich and Ayers) to sign it.