• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

flowerred.gif Kudos to Daryl from 3rd Quarant for a very smooth, very easy eBay purchase (Gene Colan Daredevil CGC SS) 893applaud-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif Kudos and Big, Big Ups to Tiz for not only the other Daredevil CGC SS (double signed by Mike Zeck and 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif ) book thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif and the sweet, sweet news of a certain Primer book 893whatthe.gifhail.gifcloud9.gif Can't wait to get it AND that very special Bolland shy.gif

Kudos to thecollector for my very nice SS books just received yesterday..

MS #2 ploog/adams

MS #6 ploog

WWBN #1 ploog

Cap #113 steranko

Everything arrived safe and sound.....thanks for your efforts getting me some great sigs.

Kudos again to Kris for the awesome Batman 227 he got signed for me 893applaud-thumb.gif

It is good to see you are excited about this book. I am very seldom excited about a book any more.

Well, I get easily excited - mostly by zombies - so this was a nice change! tongue.gif

Kudos to thecollector for my very nice SS books just received yesterday..

MS #2 ploog/adams

MS #6 ploog

WWBN #1 ploog

Cap #113 steranko

Everything arrived safe and sound.....thanks for your efforts getting me some great sigs.

I am glad you got everything and are happy.

Kudos again to Kris for the awesome Batman 227 he got signed for me 893applaud-thumb.gif

It is good to see you are excited about this book. I am very seldom excited about a book any more.

That's too bad....you need to find the excitement again....maybe you can get people to just sign your body in india ink?

That's too bad....you need to find the excitement again....maybe you can get people to just sign your body in india ink?

That is an idea but it might get me in trouble. Maybe an amazing signing needs to come along. Something truly amazing might excite me.

Meeting Frazetta would excite me. Getting BWS to sign some books for SS. Sam Keith Making a convention appearance would excite me.

The last time I was probably excited by a signing or event was when I went to lunch with Creig Flessel and had him sign a handful of books. That was exciting because He was the first guy to draw my all-time favorite character. It was memorable and amazing because he was so nice and knew so much about comics that very few ever new.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Kudos to Paradise Comics (Peter) and Kevin Boyd for the Stan Lee FF book.

893applaud-thumb.gif Kudos to Tiz for the first batch of SS books and taking good care of my baby (Primer #2) as well as the two unexpected headsketches.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

KUDOS to the following members:

TheCollector - Kris for all the signature: Lee, Adams and O'Neil and more to come!

Pirate - Anthony and the excellent Kirkman Sigs, THANKS!

jonjesper - Jon, you are the man on the great Moore Sigs! THANKS!

Kevin Boyd - Thanks for every comics I ever submitted!

Cosimo - Nice Meeting you at WWPA!

Thanks, I look forward to working with you all again!

Kudos to AlexH for great books and going overboard on the "compensatory" freebies. Thanks!

Uber-kudos to Tiz for always taking care of my ever-burgeoning and often-held-up by-delivery-service SS submissions.

---Sean.