• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Aquaman 50

11 posts in this topic

8.0 due to the spine, a few scuffs, spine nick/tear x2 above top staple, abraded spine. nice white book

There are no tears on the spine. The only spine defect is a minor abbrassion in between the two staples, otherwise, it's near perfect. I'm still not sure why the scan looks so bad, I haven't had this trouble before.

-Chris

I think ink transfer is making the spine look a lot worse than it probably is. Looks like the left corners are a bit soft, but I have a few slabbed 9.2s from this era and I don't see anything to dissuade me from calling this book a NM-

Nice pick up. thumbsup2.gif

8.0 due to the spine, a few scuffs, spine nick/tear x2 above top staple, abraded spine. nice white book

Those "scuffs" are actually ink drags = printing defect which probably appear on many copies of this issue (See similar "defect" on Amazing Adventures #11 and Marvel Team-Up #1) grin.gif