• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Adventures #11

12 posts in this topic

vg ish

btw, is it just me or is the interior art just terrible in that run?

True, but the covers to AA #11 and #12 are worth the price of admission alone! sumo.gifhi.gif

Too true there Diva. When I had several of them and tried to read them flamed.gif The art just turned me off really bad.

4.0 to 4;5...don't think it should/could get a solid VG

too bad the cover isn't like the BC 893censored-thumb.gif

regards

I don't see any discernible difference between the front and back covers . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

4.5 sounds about right

the big majority of the flaws are concentrated on the FC.

the FC is pretty much on it's way to the "beat up" kingdom, the BC is still a little far from it, imho!

regards

I believe that you just see the defects on the FC because of the black background - all of those creases translate to the BC as well. grin.gif

the black covers make more visible the flaws, yes, but you can also see them more or less easly if they are on the bc, whatever it's colour is.

on this case no way the back cover is on the same "grade" as the fc...look closely the FC and after the BC! they are different parts of a book, which is to say that the different flaws on one aren't forced to be on the other! wink.gif

regards

don't see any discernible difference between the front and back covers . . .

again this is where i disagree...independently of the overral grade that we have to the book, are you saying that the FC and the BC are in the same range?!

i don't think so... wink.gif

regards