Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC only signature thread

32 posts in this topic

I'm a marvel zombies fan, and I freaken love that cover, so therfore I have a right in this thread. Though I have nothing to post that's DC & signed.

Oh yes, and the JLA/Avanegers Cross over is so damn awsome.

Ok this is the first time that I have shown this book to the public and it may be the last. I believe that I was told that there were only 7 copies of Identity Crisis #1 with all 4 signatures on them. I know two people that have some of the 7 total other than myself. Thanks to Kris for this one as well.

Identity Crisis #1 (third printing) CGC 9.6

Signed by Rags Morales on 2/25/06, Micheal Turner and Brad Meltzer 3/18/06, and Peter Stegarwald on 3/19/06.

88_1.jpg

Ok this is the first time that I have shown this book to the public and it may be the last. I believe that I was told that there were only 7 copies of Identity Crisis #1 with all 4 signatures on them. I know two people that have some of the 7 total other than myself. Thanks to Kris for this one as well.

Identity Crisis #1 (third printing) CGC 9.6

Signed by Rags Morales on 2/25/06, Micheal Turner and Brad Meltzer 3/18/06, and Peter Stegarwald on 3/19/06.

88_1.jpg

ok krazykat

Stop looking at it. Everytime you do, I lose money.

You lost money by getting the thing scribbled on so much. Can hardly see any of the cover art through all those sigs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

stooges.gif

Stop looking at it. Everytime you do, I lose money.

You lost money by getting the thing scribbled on so much. Can hardly see any of the cover art through all those sigs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

stooges.gif

Blame Kris for getting the signatures. I just get to keep it in my collection. cloud9.gif