• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Cap #103

20 posts in this topic

Is that a tiny chip out at the top right edge? If so, 9.0, if not 9.2 - always loved that cover. thumbsup2.gif

Why yes . . . it measures .0000000000000000000001 inch 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

It looks like a 9.x. I just worry about the interior tanning possibly deducting from the grade.

Something that concerns us all. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Although it is slight on this copy. - They can't all be Tomato Boxers grin.gif

It looks like a 9.x. I just worry about the interior tanning possibly deducting from the grade.

Something that concerns us all. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Although it is slight on this copy. - They can't all be Tomato Boxers grin.gif

Is it on the interior covers? CGC will deduct heavily for that.

Is it on the interior covers? CGC will deduct heavily for that.

Personally I don't care what CGC does or doesn't do - I have no intention of slabbing it. But what you see on the BC here is the same as on the interior covers. The only reason you don't see it on the FC as well is due to the colors. grin.gif

9.0...hows the cover gloss?

If I took photos instead of scans, you'd be blinded sumo.gif What's with the doubts about "gloss" around here? All of my books are as glossy as the day they were printed - I don't collect or buy "unglossy" books foreheadslap.gif I don't find these in the dumpster you know . . . grin.gif These are all OO books! makepoint.gif

flowerred.gifhi.gif