• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-man #129

3 posts in this topic

I have a box of different types of comics I'm inteterested in selling. So right now I'm in the process of posting pictures (say for ebay). So here, I have a scanned picture of the front/back of my #129. I then also have zoomed in pictures of "features" of the cover.

Working on making photobucket folders w/ each of my comics. Here's my AS #129 pic folder. How's it look?

For a quick look here's the front cover:

amazing_spiderman_129_front.jpg

In addition, to grading of this comic. Could I get any comments on the posting of the condition of this comic via these pictures. Does this look adequate. I was thinking of making links to folders like this when I start selling on ebay.

Thank you in advance!

I think the idea for the ebay sale is decent. May be a lot of work to put out so many pictures and people don't like to have to click many times to see everything. I like to see one large front and one large back scan. Maybe a scan of an interior defect or one for page quality. As for the book itself, I would guess VG/FN 5.0 because the creases at the spine and edges are rather excessive. Maybe a slight chance for a FN- 5.5.

Good luck.

Dan

Hey Dan

Thanks for the info. yeah, i'm a total newbie to the ebay thing. I just wasn't sure of the best way to post my large scans of the covers. (so I went for zooming in on sections of the covers so that the resolution was still decent. Hope that clicking around won't be too much of a hindrance.

Yeah, my box of comics have been stored for 10-20years, and right now I'm trying to document them. I did send one out to get graded by CGC (mainly because I knew it was somewhat valuable--I won't worry about making lots of pics of it since it's already been professionally graded & encased).

Thank you for the comments. Does ebay let you post BIG pictures? I do have BIG scans I'm making these small pictures from. Just trying to figure out the best way to post on ebay. For that matter, are there better places to sell than ebay?

Thanks,

corey