• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: All Star #3

11 posts in this topic

Spine is split from the bottom up to Sandman's shoulder and from the top down about an inch.

Pages are tan(owl 5) on the edges but a lot better on the interior. They are not as brittle as the lower right corner and back cover may indicate.

Centerfold is attached and Cover is still attached at the top staple.

I think I am going to slab this one for it's own safety. The cover used to be attached at both staples. At the last con some pinhead broke the bottom one loose and then went and spent his money on an overgraded Showcase #4 at Motor City.

AllStar3P.jpg

AllStar3bP.jpg

2.0. I'd bet cash on it coming back as such from CGC. GA bump, ya know. I sent a book in that looked worse ( I was calling it a 1.5) and it came back a 2.0. Did you punch the guy that popped the staple?

If it's for sale, PM me.

2.0. I'd bet cash on it coming back as such from CGC. GA bump, ya know. I sent a book in that looked worse ( I was calling it a 1.5) and it came back a 2.0. Did you punch the guy that popped the staple?

If it's for sale, PM me.

We've got a warrant out for the guy. Here is his arm. If anybody recognizes this arm please call your local authorities. yeahok.gif

showcase4.jpg

Spine is split from the bottom up to Sandman's shoulder and from the top down about an inch.

Pages are tan(owl 5) on the edges but a lot better on the interior. They are not as brittle as the lower right corner and back cover may indicate.

Centerfold is attached and Cover is still attached at the top staple.

I think I am going to slab this one for it's own safety. The cover used to be attached at both staples. At the last con some pinhead broke the bottom one loose and then went and spent his money on an overgraded Showcase #4 at Motor City.

AllStar3P.jpg

AllStar3bP.jpg

Was that at the San Diego Con? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif