• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Double Feature #1

10 posts in this topic

Stain on the URC of the back, some blunting in upper and lower left corners, what seems in the scan to be a general dullness on the cover ... 5.0

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

You know, all these super strict graders never seem to be around when I am looking for books to buy. Must just be bad timing on my part. smirk.gif

6.0/6.5

I can see the 6.0-6.5 but a 5.0 foreheadslap.gif

And I just looked into that stain a bit more and oh boy. Someone put a sticker on the inside and thats the glue bleeding through. foreheadslap.gif The color of the cover is actually bright and book presents well. The back cover just blows it.

My first impression was 6.0. Stain is bad. The book looks like it has a lot of general wear that doesn't translate well to grading definitions.

Actually, my first impression was "fine-ish," but CGC doesn't put that on its slabs.

Stain on the URC of the back, some blunting in upper and lower left corners, what seems in the scan to be a general dullness on the cover ... 5.0

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

You know, all these super strict graders never seem to be around when I am looking for books to buy. Must just be bad timing on my part. smirk.gif

6.0/6.5

Your booth must be the one I come by that's selling overgraded/overpriced common books from the early 1970s. tongue.gif