• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF#18 Super Skrull

10 posts in this topic

I love this cover so much, and it pains me to have to grade this one so low, but I cannot see it getting higher than a 6.0 at the most. I would say it is closer to 5.5 due to the tremendous amount of wear on the edges. Nothing huge but far too many little things. Also, the quality of the scan is not high enough to determine if there is wrinkling on the upper left corner on the front cover. That white box is hard to judge; same goes for the back, which could look much worse than it really is in terms of dirt and grime.

i was thinking even a tad higher until the BC scan popped up and brought me back to earth. i think the degree of dirt on the BC and the numerous creases (including the big one URC) probably keep this in the strict 5.5 range.............

but it's got GREAT color and the FC defects are almost all limited (also can't quite make out what's going on in the ULC) to the edges. should display quite nicely... thumbsup2.gif