• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM House of Mystery 174

11 posts in this topic

It looks 8.0/8.5 at first glance, but a reluctant 7.5 for top/bottom edgewear and a bit of spine rubbing in the magenta area (seems to be required by law for this issue). Very nice!

I hear you guys, but 8.5/9.0 does seem a bit optimistic to me. Here's what I see:

--rubbing around top staple (unless it's a printing defect, or scan is exaggerating?)

--scratch bottom edge

--thumbnail creases top edge

--light bend URC

--rounded spine corners

I'm OK with 8.0, but can't see much higher. One fella's opinion. confused-smiley-013.gif That said, still a great-looking book!

I hear you guys, but 8.5/9.0 does seem a bit optimistic to me. Here's what I see:

--rubbing around top staple (unless it's a printing defect, or scan is exaggerating?)

--scratch bottom edge

--thumbnail creases top edge

--light bend URC

--rounded spine corners

I'm OK with 8.0, but can't see much higher. One fella's opinion. confused-smiley-013.gif That said, still a great-looking book!

It's a super-sized scan. There is very minimal wear at the staple. I'll give you the wear at the top of the book, but the spine corners are 90 degrees at real size.

I'd go 8.5 because of the wear at the top/corner.

I mean, uh, 6.5...sell it to me.