• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Justice #1 Im baffled.

5 posts in this topic

I pulled this book out of my subscription box at one of the local comic shops and when I questioned it the owner told me that this is how Diamond Distributors has been sending some books. Unfortunately I was a little late to get any replacements. frown.gif

The absolute only defects have been listed by me on the picture itself so I wont needlessly repeat them. The crease oddly enough does not effect the pages except for the first and last which is also slightly bent. I dont know how to add 2 pics so I was not able to show the pic I took of the back, but the crease is in the same exact place, so if u flipped the book over to look at the back the bend would be in the upper left hand corner, oddly enough it does not go through the book though. The back is flawless except for this bend.

any help greatly appreciated.

1286291-Hpim0672F.jpg.4b4e415d1b3e33774615b41a4b62dad5.jpg

Well, if the crease does not go through the book, it is obvious it formed early on in the production process before the cover was stapled to the body.

Given that the rest of the book is high grade as it should be for a brand new book, it would probably grade out at a 7.5, 8.0 tops.

Thanks for the 2 replys so far, its very appreciated.

No, as I mentioned the bends do not go through the book but like I mentioned it does effect the first and last page. Both bends are very light, the back one being more apparent, the front u have to get in the light to see it, the back u dont, u could even see it in the pic I took but couldnt seem to include (by the way, how do u add to pics? I see people listing front and backs).

Yes the rest of the book is very high grade and the ONLY defects are just what I showed with the arrows. I would have been able to grade it had it not been for the 2 bends but that perplexed me as I dont know how to handle high grade books with big bends, or even creases.

Kind regards

Rob