• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF# 15 1st Mad Thinker

11 posts in this topic

No staple pulls. Somewhat abraded spine. Botton staple has just general staple wear no tears, upper staple has one 1mm and one 2mm staple tear . 2 mm edge tear by Ben's word ballon. 3/8 inch spine split LLC.

I'm thinking 4.5 because of split and level of abraded spine confused-smiley-013.gif

ff150002.jpg

ff150001.jpg

Spine lower staple to rough for a solid 4.0? When looking at the book, I was thinking since there are no staple pulls, book feels solid, and corner creasing is minimal, it might get a little boost to the 4.0 range. I did not deduct for the staining though, as I figured that was allowed in the grade.

Spine lower staple to rough for a solid 4.0? When looking at the book, I was thinking since there are no staple pulls, book feels solid, and corner creasing is minimal, it might get a little boost to the 4.0 range. I did not deduct for the staining though, as I figured that was allowed in the grade.

somewhat surprised that no one has mentioned the "subscription crease" that extends through about a third of the cover..............

it's a long color breaking crease that pops up in about three places on the scan.

i would have opted for a VG 4.0 except for the staining on the BC. so, i'll agree with an estimate of 3.5...............