• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Action Comics #75

7 posts in this topic

This book has a dust shadow on the right side. It is firmly attached by both staples, which are not rusted, and both are centered on the spine. It has the initials SH written in pencil, and to the left of that, a light date stamp. The page quality is between off-white to light tan.

Thanks,

Mike

actioncomics75cover.jpg

actioncomics75back.jpg

I'll give it a 5.5

The seller gave it a VG+

confused.gif I was ready to agree with the 7.0/7.5 range. Aside from the dust shadows, the book looks superb. What are you and the seller seeing that would drop it below Fine?

Their is some color loss around the date stamp, which is visible from the scan. Some minor creasing can be seen, from the inside cover (not visible on the outside). Mainly a half inch corner crease in the upper right. And some tiny creases. The staples are dead center of the spine, and the cover is perfectly on center. I might have been a little hard on the grade.