• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another High Grade Thor?!? Get outta here . . .

15 posts in this topic

9.2 BE front looks wonky. could be higher if the fuzzyness is just an optical illusion caused by the scan...

i don't even have to look in the forum to identify a rabnuddivad thread any longer, all i need is the title. i guess i can officially take off the n3wb sign

9.2 BE front looks wonky. could be higher if the fuzzyness is just an optical illusion caused by the scan...

i don't even have to look in the forum to identify a rabnuddivad thread any longer, all i need is the title. i guess i can officially take off the n3wb sign

Wonky?

Wonky?

That must be a production defect. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.2/9.4

Wonky?

whassamatter? you don't like it?

sumo.gif

Wonky?

That must be a production defect. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.2/9.4

agree with ACES again..............good shot at 9.4........... thumbsup2.gif