• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers #20

8 posts in this topic

This issue obviously looked rushed. It was said on Newsarama that this was Bendis' way of ending the (spoiler)

Yeah, the whole thing was rushed, and then really ended with a whimper. I could rip Bendis about it, but it's like whipping a dead horse sorry.gif

Yes I must say I'm not familiar w/ the whole Xorn thing, so this whole ending was somewhat puzzling to me. So I wikipedia'd Xorn and was shocked makepoint.gif by how convoluted the Xorn story was. DC and Marvel should set ground rules for retconn's.....If they needed 4 issues of their top monthly seller to retconn Xorn something's wrong......they should of just left it alone sign-rantpost.gif

I had to do the same thing with Xorn. Funny how Wolverine made some comment about how weird of a character Xorn was. Can't believe what happend to Magneto though.