• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How are u guys adding 2 pics to your posts?

9 posts in this topic

How are u guys adding a front and back pic to your posts? When I put up my very first post the other day it only allowed me to post 1 pic.

Also how are u guys able to have it where the pic appears in the post instead of as an attachment as mine was?

Thanks

kind regards

Rob

Welcome, Rob!

I think those of us with multiple pics are hosting them remotely. Could be wrong tho.

If you attach a photo to your post: click on the attachment to your completed post, copy the URL, then edit your post and paste in the URL using the Image tag. That should get your attachment to display. thumbsup2.gif

--Jon

Here...easier with a visual. Just click on the "Attachment" type to view, copy and paste the URL for your attachment...

Apropos of nothing in particular: cool ad from Action #18...

1290131-nyworldsfair.jpg

1290131-nyworldsfair.jpg.95986401e2f821d5896bdd1f352b843a.jpg

horus,

There are 2 ways to accomplish multiple images in your posts.

The first would involve you uploading your images in the test forums and then linking the image url's into whatever post you are creating.

The second method is to upload your image as an attachment. Copy and paste the url into your post. then go back and edit your post and upload and attach another image. Copy and paste that image url into your post. Repeat as necessary.