• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo-Journal white spaces

21 posts in this topic

"If you were to reproduce the artwork from a comic book cover in its entirety as the cover of your periodical or as a print or lithograph or what-have-you, it's a copyright violation, yes."

Sorry I'm a little late on this thread - in the area of "what-have-you", how about the guy on Ebay that photocopied his copy of Cancelled Comic Cavalcade, and has repeatedly sold them on Ebay? (and just sold one, as well as another guy ((this is the 5th one he's sold - got $100 apiece for the first 4)). I think the first seller used to say something about having photocoped 10 copies, which is legal? Sorry, I don't know much about copyright law, so this is educational. Seems to me this guy shouldn't be able to sell photocopies for profit like he has?? He just got $340 for some photocopies!