• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account Number

2 posts in this topic

I've made my first submission via the Collectors' Society coupon, and am preparing my second submission via Heritage Comics. I'm unclear as to what to put in the "account number" field. Do I use the same account number that is on the receipt for my Collectors' Society submission (replacing the initial "CS" with "HC" of course), or do I leave the field blank, as it's my first submission via Heritage?

In other words, is there one account number per submitter, with just the first two letters changing to indicate the affiliate through which the submission was made, or does each affiliate have its own unique account number for each submitter?

• Administrator

You would leave the account number field on the Heritage Comics form blank as this will be a seperate account for you. Similarly, since this is a different account, these submissions will not be able to be tracked on the Collectors' Society site. Only submissions that are processed through that account will appear there.