• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9,000 comics for US$10,000+?

9 posts in this topic

There's a pretty clear sub crease on the FF 48.

Also, as for never having sold comics before, looks like they are doing it all at once instead of piecemeal. Sometimes, that is the best way to get a large collection although this one is a little too rich for me.

Beware, it looks to me like the majority of these books are G/VG at best (based on the scans called FN/VF). I bought part of a collection of similar titles last year, all beautiful, extremely flat & clean copies that I strictly called FN/VF, a few I submitted to CGC received grades ranging from a 5.5 to a 9.4 (including an X-Men #1 6.0, which is FAR nicer than the scan here), so it's likely there are a few gems, but not the keys shown in the item. That FF 48 looks 2.0.

CI's got a good point here on this sellers FB. I'd never shell out that kind of dough without checking these books out in person, no exceptions.