• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And so it begins...

195 posts in this topic

Auction format for this on. 3-day auction that will end at 11:30 AM on Friday morning (July 14th) EST. Please bid with incriments of no less than $1. This auction is for both books.

Starts at $1.00

ss568.jpg

ss569.jpg

$75

High bid so far. I forgot to mention that neither of these books have ever been offered before.

Auction format for this one. 3-day auction that will end at 7:00 PM on Friday night (July 14th) EST. Please bid with incriments of no less than $1. Joe Kubert on Tarzan. I have NEVER offered this before. It will only be available here.

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

High bid so far. I won't be on the boards until tomorrow night, so if you have any questions, I will respond then. See ya,

Alex

PS. Thanks to everyone today for buying my crack. angel.gifflowerred.gif

BIN $12

ss676-1.jpg

takeit.gif

I bought the first cheapie...might as well take this one too grin.gif

Auction format for this one. 3-day auction that will end at 7:00 PM on Friday night (July 14th) EST. Please bid with incriments of no less than $1. Joe Kubert on Tarzan. I have NEVER offered this before. It will only be available here.

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

popcorn.gif

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

35.00 lets stop playing around and give this book some props, smeared sig and all.

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

35.00 lets stop playing around and give this book some props, smeared sig and all.

Carmine likes smearing sigs too blush.gif. This fills an important slot in my collection so back off. sumo.gif

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

Carmine likes smearing sigs too blush.gif. This fills an important slot in my collection so back off. sumo.gif

$40 sumo.gif

Starts at $1.00

alex004.jpg

$40 sumo.gif

$50

hi.gif Alex